About the Role
We are looking for an experienced yoga instructor to join our team.
Yoga Instructor Responsibilities:
- Conduct and lead yoga classes.
- Conduct classes that suit the level of an outdoor adventure, and taking into consideration the best yoga practices to compliment the main adventure activities.
- Lead participants on proper breathing techniques and poses.
- Demonstrate practice and techniques clearly.
- Assist participants to achieve precise alignment.
- Motivate participants with words of encouragement.
- Connect with participants during the yoga classes through fun, intelligent sequencing.
- Ensure appropriate ambience for participants to perform yoga exercises (suitable background music with appropriate volume level depending on outdoor setting).
Minimum of 200 hours of experience
Experience in teaching yoga classes in an outdoor setting
The art of teaching the Vinyasa Flow
Ability to lead medium sized classes in an outdoor setting
Ability to use microphone and speakers to deliver a class in an open/outdoor setting
Ability to work after-hours, on weekends and public holidays, as needed
About the Company
CYR Adventures brings together a variety of professional and experienced guides to enable customers to experience the wildest adventures in Oman.
Each member of our team is hand picked for their passion for the outdoors and their desire to share it with visitors. CYR aims to enhance customer experience and turn an average adventure into an unforgettable one through combining our trips with unique experiences that compliment the adventure.
We specialize in outdoor adventure trips in canyoning, caving, via ferrata and hiking and multi-day trips. In addition to adventures, we organize multi-day holidays and arrange through our extended networks the following: beach/desert camps, fishing and diving trips, overnight hiking trips, adventures with overnight camps.
If you interested in being a part of our team please e-mail your resume to us: